|Friday Freebie Enhanced Map: 08-26-2016
|Profession-less and Level-less Gaming with Rolemaster Classic
- Rob Wieland has posted at Geek & Sundry about how managing a TV show is like running a game of Dungeons & Dragons.
- Dan Proctor has posted at Blackgate explaining why he created Labyrinth Lord.
- Over at Wisdom Save, Brian talks about the challenges of using pregenerated dungeon modules.
- D101 Games have announced that Crypts & Things Remastered is now available for pre-order until September 5, 2016. Print purchases include PDFs. The softcover is ~$13, the hardcover is ~$13, and the PDF is ~$8.
- Erik Steine aka Tenkar of Tenkar’s Tavern has announced that Frog God Games will be publishing Swords & Wizardry Light, a 4-page color digest of the Swords & Wizardry rules. The digest rules is being written by Erik, while other Frogs will be involved in producing it. It will also be available in PDF.
- Richard LeBlanc has posted a new class for B/X, the Half-Orc, over at Save vs. Dragon.
- Martin O’Leary has put together a fantastic fantasy map generator that creates coastal areas using mathematical models, which he explains on the page. It also has a companion page that explains how the names are created for it.