Today’s Daily Snapshots:
- Troll Lord Games have released an introductory adventure for the Brimstone & The Borderhounds RPG that was unsuccessful in its Kicsktarter campaign earlier this year. The quickstart, called A Cold Day in Hell is available from both DriveThruRPG [AL] and RPGNow [AL] as well as their own webstore.
- Ulisses Spiele have launched a Kickstarter campaign to publish the latest edition of The Dark Eye. The updated version of the game, which boasts a number of rules improvements and some new mechanics is a direct translation of the latest version of the German rules. The campaign is running until Jun 2, 2016, and has already met its base funding goal. The Kickstarter page has links to the Quick-Start rules for the game, which come in a 16-page PDF.
- Humble Bundle has the Standard Edition of Sword Coast: Legends on sale today for $9.99, a savings of 50% off the normal price of $19.99, which comes as a Steam key. The other upgraded editions are also on sale at 50% off too.
- GOG have removed the original classic editions of Baldur’s Gate I and II and Icewind Dale from their store and have rolled them int the Enhanced Edition versions of the games. Purchasers of the original versions will still find them in their library, but the only way to receive the, now on that site is by buying the Enhanced versions.
- Lulu has released discount code MAYSHIP, which gives free shipping on orders. The code is good through May 7.