Today’s Daily Snapshots:
- Mikhael Hassel and MHGames has released Dungeon Questing on DriveThruRPG [AL] and RPGNow [AL]. This 160-page Swords & Wizardry-based game includes a number of innovative changes to the mechanics including using only six-sided dice for resolution as well as getting rid of levels. The price for the PDF is $2.50. The print version is currently available in hardcover from Lulu for $18.99.
- The Herald newspaper has an article online highlighting Winthrop University’s creative writing course that offers writing roleplaying game content for credit. The course is taught by industry veteran Christina Stiles.
- Blackwyrm Games have released Project WyrmStar: Seven Settings For Star Hero Six Edition on DriveThruRPG [AL] and RPGNow [AL]. The $29.95 PDF-only book for Champions/Star Hero includes seven distinct settings for you to use for that game, making each of them about $4.28. The page count is currently unavailable.
- Jeff Call has shared his fantastic 2016 One Page Dungeon entry titled Prisoners of the Gelatinous Dome! over on his Tumblr account. The full adventure and the player map can be downloaded from the site. Entries for consideration for this year’s One Page Dungeon contest were due yesterday on May 1.
- John R Davis has published The Legend of Larnshan’s Wyrm on DriveThruRPG [AL] and RPGNow [AL]. The one-page map adventure location has a map created by Ed Allen, and costs $1.00. It was originally developed as part of The Last Prayer of the Dying Kickstarter.