Today’s Daily Snapshot:
- Wizards of the Coast have released OD&D Supplement III Eldritch Wizardry. Like the others, it is $4.99 on both DriveThruRPG [AL] and RPGNow [AL].
- At the Goblin Punch blog, Arnold K and Chris McDowall have put together a d100 Horses table, with each entry detailing a specific horse, making it ideal to customize the mounts players or other characters have.
- Richard LeBlanc has posted the Cerebrelith, a creature conversion using his B/X Psionics Handbook [AL] that includes some additional powers such as ectoplasmic form, detection of psionics, brain lock, and mind trap.
- Dyson Logos has posted a map of his campaign that has been generated as play has organically unfolded from the inclusion of various different old school products and modules, called The Eastern Shore.
- Tenkar’s Tavern reports on one of the major flaws of the new bounty being offered by Wizards of the Coast and OneBookShelf in the DMs Guild Scanning program: they recommend that you destroy the spine of any book you’re scanning to make it scannable. Of course, this means destroying a gaming artifact while submitting it at the same time that others may be doing the same, for a small reward, with no guarantee that you’re going to get it in the first place.