Today’s Daily Snapshots:
- Mystic Bull Games have released the print edition of The Curse of Cragbridge for both Swords & Wizardry and Dungeon Crawl Classics. Each edition is $6.50 in print and can be purchased via DriveThruRPG [AL] and RPGNow [AL].
- Konsumterra has put together a d100 table of Gothic Dungeon Dressings at the Elfmaids and Octopi blog.
- The Roll for Initiative podcast has released episode #174, with guest Timothy Brannan and Erik Tenkar talking about Dungeon Mastering, crowdfunding, social media, and other things.
- Ray Chapel has posted a comprehensive list of White Star RPG [AL] products on his Quasar Knights blog.
- Martin Ralya has updated his Hexmancer post and included an example of how to use it.
- Lulu are offering free mail shipping until February 16, 2016 with the discount code FEBSHIP.