Today’s Daily Snapshots:
- Wizards of the Coast have released OD&D Supplement II Blackmoor in PDF for $4.99. It can be purchased from DriveThruRPG [AL] and RPGNow [AL].
- Omar Golan-Joel and Stellagama Publishing have released Scum and Villainy on DriverThruRPG [AL] and RPGNow [AL]. The 17-page supplement for the White Star RPG [AL] costs $4.99 and provides two new classes for play, some new stealth rules, some additional ship modifications, and some new weapons and gear.
- Richard LeBlanc of New Big Dragon Games Unlimited has released a free Exploration Time Tracker for OSR fantasy games on his blog in PDF.
- Peter Regan of SquareHex has launched a Kickstarter for David Black’s The Black Hack, an concise OSR game based on the original rules that wraps up an entire game in a digest-sized 20 pages game book. The Kicstarter has already blown past its $725 goal, already tripling that amount with 19 days left to go. The campaign ends on Feb 28, 2016.
- Miska Fredman has put together a fantastic map inspired by the latest Star Wars movie. It’s also been CC-licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License and was originally released as part of Miska’s Patreon.
- The print edition of Guardians, the recently-released superhero RPG, is now available on DriveThruRPG [AL] and RPGNow [AL]. Softcovers are $15.00 and softcover+PDF is $22.50.
- The second issue of the RND zine from Thunder Bunny Press is now available PWYW on DriveThruRPG [AL] and RPGNow [AL]. The unique zine allows you to make your own adventure up as you play.
- Issue #6 of the community-sourced Gongfarmers Almanac for the Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG [AL] is available for download [Google Drive]. As with other issues, the cover and the zine are separate downloads to allow you to print and bind.