Gavin Norman is running a competition at The City of Iron called From the Vats and is looking to collect a bunch of monsters together and release them in a free publication with the same name. Entries for the competition have to be:
- The weirdest freaks of nature you can dream up in your vivimantic laboratory.
- Statted up for Labyrinth Lord.
- Ready and willing to meet the world in the form of an Open Game Content free publication to be entitled “From the Vats”.
- A print copy of Theorems & Thaumaturgy (or other)
- A print copy of the first issue of his upcoming zine
- A special custom tome of spells
The deadline is end of July 2014, so there’s still plenty of time to enter. Multiple entries are allowed. If you’re interested in taking part, visit the competition page above for more information.